Embedded Software Engineer
Full Time / Internship
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Embedded Software Developer to join our team. As a Developer, your key responsibility will be firmware development. You will be responsible for testing, documenting and creating/ adhering to firmware standards.
As an employee, you will collaborate with our teams in all stages of development. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our goals.
We hope that this job will help you acquire research skills and provide you with knowledge of various online strategies and user experience domain. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in all aspects of product development and service industry and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Key responsibility will be developing and implementing firmware
- Work on modern technologies (WiFi, BLE, IoT, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, etc.)
- Analyzing & understanding project specifications for industrial IoT applications
- Interfacing IoT sensors over MQTT, HTTPS, CoAP protocols.
- Embedded Firmware & RTOS developed on MicroPython with knowledge of C/C++
- Firmware testing, debugging, documentation & troubleshooting integration.
- Maintaining stable firmware.
- Work closely with other developer leads / managers / architects & test teams, gather requirements, prioritize development efforts & deliver business value.
- Experience of 2+ year in firmware development using MicroPython/C/C++.
- Experience developing embedded products using real time operating systems (RTOS) FreeRTOS
- Revision control (Git and Github)
- Experience with wireless protocols: BLE, 802.15.4, etc…
- Familiar with Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
Take your chance
Other Open Positions
Full Time / Part Time / Consultant / Internship